Availability: May 11-15, July 6-10, August 3-7, September 7-11
- Authentic Istrian rural accommodation, homesteads and agritourisms, taverns with homemade food
- Hum, the smallest town in the world
- Homemade brandy, wine and olive oil
- Interactive cooking in the company of friendly and hospitable hosts
- Flavours and aromas of ham, cheese, olive oil, boškarin (Istrian ox), pasta, truffles, seafood and game
- Frog Museum and frog lunch - Edible lavander
Arrival of guests at the airport in Venice, Trieste, or Pula. Transfer to agritourism Ograde, near Pazin. Dinner: meat baked under the lid.
Interactive workshop in Ograde: we learn how to make some easy traditional dishes.
Visit to the House of Biska (old brandy recipe made from domestic white mistletoe and four herb species) in Hum, the UNESCO smallest town in the world. Lunch in Hum Tavern: Istrian prosciutto, cheese with truffles, pasta with truffles and Istrian traditional cake “kroštule”. Visit to the Vošten prosciutto ham manufactory. Learn how prosciutto is made, and walk around the estate. Dinner in Tomaž Tavern constists of prosciutto, cheese, smoked pork loin and bacon, pasta with venison, boškarin (authentic Istrian ox) steak with potatoes and grilled vegetables and kroštule and fritters. Live music.
Tour of Highlands – Gorski kotar.
Tasting of three types of liquors made from herbs and wild berries, with special attention to way of drinking and its medicinal properties. Visit to the Frog museum in Lokve. Walking to the Lokve lake and restaurant Eva. Lunch: cheese and venison ham, stuffed meat and frogs in the wine and forest fruit strudel. Interactive tour of edible aromatic lavender with family Plesničar in Lič. Highland dinner at the tavern Volta: hunting soup, bear stew and the strudel.